Our goal is to provide an opportunity to discover and develop a love of the moving arts, and to realize that this love, when nurtured in a proper environment, can be studied throughout life. We strive to provide a well-rounded dance education, which focuses on technique as well as fun and affordability!
- Click on 'Class Schedule' to see the full schedule.
- Then click 'Sign Up!' to let us know what you would like to take!
- Studio Closed - January 1st
- Classes Resume - January 2nd
- Studio Closed - March 25th - 31st
- Studio Closed - May 27th - 29th
- Dress Rehearsals - June 14th-16th
- Recital - June 17th
- Studio Closed - June 14th - July 4th
- Summer Term - July 5th - August 29th
Special Themed Weeks
- Bring a Friend Week - September 26th - October 1st
- Dress-Up Week - October 24th - 29th
- Pajama Week - November 14th - 19th
- Bring a Friend Week - January 23rd - 28th