Our goal is to provide an opportunity to discover and develop a love of the moving arts, and to realize that this love, when nurtured in a proper environment, can be studied throughout life. We strive to provide a well-rounded dance education, which focuses on technique as well as fun and affordability!
- Click on 'Class Schedule' to see the full schedule.
- Then click 'Sign Up!' to let us know what you would like to take!
- 2017-18 Dance Season Begins - September 6th
- Halloween afternoon classes cancelled - October 31st
- Studio Closed - November 21st - 25th
- Studio Closed - December 17th - 31st
- Studio Closed - January 1st
- Classes resume - January 2nd
- Costume payments due - January 27th
- Studio Closed - March 26th - 31st
- Studio Closed - May 26th - 28th
- Dress Rehearsals - June 13th - 15th
- Recital - June 16th
Special Themed Weeks
- Bring a Friend Week - September 25th - 30th
- Dress-Up Week - October 23rd - 28th
- Pajama Week - November 13th - 18th
- Bring a Friend Week - January 22nd - 27th