Winter Showcases: An annual fundraiser
During the 3rd week of December we have our Annual Winter Showcases. This is a great chance for our students to show what they have learned in class. It is a relaxed atmosphere in our studio loaded with lots of smiles, energy, and excitement.
- Performance happen the Friday and Saturday of the 3rd week in December.
- Classes are assigned a time slot to perform in.
- Each Showcase lasts about 30-45 minutes.
- Not all classes are required to perform during the showcases, so check with your instructor to see if they are planning anything for it.
- This is not a full recital performance (on stage with costumes) but still a performance in front of a live audience (how exciting!). It's a great trial before the recital in June for our students to see what its like to perform!
NO TICKETS TO PURCHASE
There is not a fee for attending the Winter Showcase but we do ask for 2 cans of food or packaged personal hygiene items per person as well as $5/person for our Sherwood Dance scholarship/trade fund. All food items will be donated to Helping Hands of Sherwood. Your generosity helps feed over 130 local families during the holidays and allows children to dance for the year who would otherwise be unable to afford to.